Each Readylawn location has crafted a specific blend ideally suited to each local condition.
Contact your local supplier for specifics.
Basic common blends are:
Stadium – The back Yard lawn
Our best hard-wearing lawn, which contains a fine-turf type Rye grass.
- Mow with a rotary or reel mower
- Excellent wear resistance and damage repair
- Perfect for high activity areas, kids and pets
- Medium drought resistance
- Perfect for sports grounds, berms, and creches
Superfine – The General lawn
Superfine has 2 grass types, Browntop and Fescue. These compliment each other, showing a lovely soft fine texture.
One of the best all-round turf lawns.
- Good wear characteristics
- Medium drought tolerance
- Prefers reel mower with weekly mowing in summer
- Can be groomed to perfection
Fescue – The Connoisseur’s Lawn
The finest textured grass available, showing a uniform lush deep green colour.
- Can be maintained completely weed-free of broadleaf and grass weeds including poa annua
- Mow with reel or well set rotary
- Performs best if scarified each year
Tall Fescue – (Auckland Only)
The leaf texture of Tall Fescue is rather coarse compared to other turf grasses. This means that it stays greener in dry summer periods & tolerates higher temperatures. This variety is now a rhizomatous tall fescue. This enables it to repair itself if it is damaged for any reason.
- Improved wear tolerance
- Need less water than rye grasses
- Rhizomatous and will recover easily from any setback
- Coarser leaf than rye grasses
- Medium to dark colour